Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 7

I am starting to settle into my routine here : leash walk in the morning, car ride to drop kids off at school, then I go to work with Dr Ray, then another leash walk in the evening. The car rides are less scary but I still will not willingly jump in the car. Dr Ray has to pick me up to put me in the car. After work, we go back to Dr Ray's house. Loud noises, such as a chair being pushed in, toys being dropped, or something equally as common to other pets, still make me jump. I am absolutely terrified of the kitchen and laundry room...there are too many strange noises from those rooms! I find it best to just avoid them all together. The best thing that has been happening lately is the little mean dog that used to growl at me is starting to play with me and approach me happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment